What is it?

Feb 4, 2009 at 6:30 PM
Hi!

Can you tell us about this project more. May you are interested to involve some people to the project ?
Coordinator
Feb 5, 2009 at 9:18 AM
Edited Feb 5, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Hi, no problem....

The idea behind MyBusiness.NET is to develop an open source erp system based on .NET technology.

Some Information about the Architecture of MyBusiness.NET:

We used Composite Application Guidance to build a enterprise WPF client applications from loosely coupled components developed across multiple teams. We used the existing database structure of ADempire and OpenBravo for the system. The database management system is MS SQL Server 2005 and as O/R mapper we used the Entity Framework. The communication to the database based on services. The Modules have no information about the background, so you can use in a network or over the internet.

We hope to release the first pre Alpha Version of the container application of MyBusiness.NET and one Module to show you a first view of the application as son as possible.

We would welcome anyone who wants to help us to develop MyBusinees.NET ;)

Feb 16, 2009 at 6:04 PM
Hi !

This is cool. I would like to participate and help to develop. I have been working with ERP implementation and support for 10+ years.
Please let me know, how can I join your team? My email id is shivanand_k@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Shiva
Feb 16, 2009 at 6:04 PM
Hi !

This is cool. I would like to participate and help to develop. I have been working with ERP implementation and support for 10+ years.
Please let me know, how can I join your team? My email id is shivanand_k@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Shiva
Feb 20, 2009 at 4:37 AM
This is something I've been interested in for a while. I would like to participate in any capcity possible. You can contact me at gdelgado67@cfl.rr.com
Mar 13, 2009 at 11:05 PM
Hello,

I would like to participate in this project. You can  email me at nuzomman@gmail.com.

Thanks
Nuzomman
Mar 19, 2009 at 8:16 PM
Hi, I think is very interesting project.

How I can partecipate? My email is amusto2005@libero.it

Thanks

Armando
Apr 7, 2009 at 8:16 AM
Hi,

I want to be part of this project, how can i join your team? my email is coolrah@gmail.com

Thanks

Rahman
Apr 28, 2009 at 9:46 AM
Hi,

This the project I'm looking for a while.
I'm beginner and currently I'm learning C# and ASP.Net 2.0 using a DVD course.
Programming isn't my primary job but just a hobby, anyhow I'm very interested in
CRM/ERP projects because for some time I developed with 4ThDimension a CRM
project used in a No-Profit organization and now I want upgrade my skill joining
this cool project using the new tecnologies powered by .Net Framework 3.5

I will be happy if in spite of my low level knowledge I can join the team and
help the project.

my email is tvi71it@yahoo.it

Thanks
Jan 8, 2010 at 5:41 PM

hi mybussiness.net i'm very intrest in your idea about ERP and i think that opensource .net erp should be exict

soi'mlate but i'm raedy to help i write c# and sql and familier with .net services i want to know the architecture an how is the design will be my e-mail is owfa2000@gmail.com  i hope it willbe good experience

Feb 3, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Hi,

I would like to participate. Please contact me: gross77@gmail.com

Thanks,

Bonja

Feb 11, 2010 at 5:45 AM

I would like to participate. I have been working on DotNetNuke since its inception. Please add me JaydeepBhatt [at] Hotmail.com

Apr 1, 2011 at 6:38 PM

Pretty amazing,

maybe we can unite forces

http://xerpdotnet.codeplex.com/discussions/228113

Regards